Colors like lavender, eggshell blue, mint green and mellow yellow were prevalent all over the Spring/Summer 2018 runways. While I love a bold and bright look, pastels give off an air of feminine and ladylike appeal. They look perfect when worn monochromatically for a brunch look. Surprisingly, you can mix almost any pastel together and it looks great. Pastels also look great with neutrals. Click through our gallery to be inspired by pretty pastels and let us show you how to wear them!
TREND REPORT: Pastels Are On Point For A Stylishly Sherbert Summer was originally published on hellobeautiful.comfeed
1. Celine – Runway RTW – Spring 2018 – Paris Fashion Week
Mix your pastels for a beautiful look.
2. Victoria Beckham – Runway – September 2017 – New York Fashion Week
A pastel undershirt looks great with a black blazer.
3. Preen by Thornton Bregazzi – Runway – LFW September 2017
Pastels and ruffles? How beautiful and feminine.
4. Preen by Thornton Bregazzi – Runway – LFW September 2017
Pastel print perfection.
5. Carolina Herrera – Runway RTW – Spring 2018 – New York Fashion Week
Blush tones have been one of the most popular colors to emerge off the runway.
6. John Galliano : Runway – Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2018
Pretty in pink.
7. Acne Studios : Runway – Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2018
Not sure about the trend? Get a fun pastel overcoat for when the weather dips on those spring days or cool summer nights.
8. Acne Studios : Runway – Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2018
With pastels, think texture too. A different material can make the look pop.
9. Acne Studios : Runway – Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2018
A pastel pantsuit is exactly what our Fashion Editor wants in her closet for Summer.
10. Tom Ford – Runway RTW – Spring 2018 – New York Fashion Week
Mix pastels and metallics for a super trendy look.