10 Gowns We Would Love to See At The NAACP Image Awards was originally published on hellobeautiful.comfeed
1. Ralph & Russo
Why wait for the wedding? I’m loving the bridal white theme we have been seen during award season! I love this sexy lace number accented with peplum architecture.
2. Jean-Paul Gaultier Haute Couture Spring Summer 2016
This dangerously high slit takes LBD to a whole new level of sexy. This would look fab on Jada Pinkett-Smith!
3. Valentino Haute Couture SS16
Where do we begin? The beautiful jade color. The gold applique. The feminine pleating against the sexy see-thru. Fab. Fab. Fab.
4. Guo Pei SS16
This is how you make an entrance. Gold flash tats must be included. So much style inspo coming out of Singapore!
5. Jean-Paul Gaultier Haute Couture Spring Summer 2016
One always has winning style in gold.
6. Versace Haute Couture Spring Summer 2016
Sexy cutouts displaying the perfect amount of under-boob!
7. Versace Haute Couture Spring Summer 2016
A kaleidoscope…in haute couture gown form!
8. Givenchy Menswear Fall/Winter 2016-2017
Is it banded? Is it sequins? Definitely a dress that will turn heads…twice!
9. Versace Haute Couture Spring Summer 2016
Zoe Saldana: this dress is for you!
10. Saint Laurent Spring Summer 2016
From the bedroom to the red carpet: wear the lingerie out.