It’s a sad day for entertainment gurus and movie buffs as word has quickly spread across the nation that legendary actress and screen gem Elizabeth Taylor has died. She was 79.
The noted actress reportedly died this morning at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after experiencing congestive heart failure. She didn’t leave this earthly realm alone though. According to statements from her publicist, Taylor’s family and children were right by her side until the very end during her six-week long hospitalization.
Known for her poise, glamour, style and the unprecedented stardom she gained in over 50 films, Taylor was also the proud recipient of Oscars for her stellar performances in “Butterfield 8” and “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?”
What do you remember most about the life and career of Elizabeth Taylor? Share your thoughts and memories with us below on the message board as we salute Elizabeth Taylor on this day.
For more on Elizabeth Taylor, visit the links below.
- Miami Police Chief Under Fire After Deaths Of 7 Black Men
- Aflac Seeks New Voice For Its Duck
- Bus Driver In Fatal New York Accident Speaks Out
- Wrongly Accused Virginia Man Freed After 27 Years
- Obama: US Will Turn Over Control Of Libya Effort