Colerain Township is mourning the loss of Officer Dale Woods passed away Monday afternoon at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center after being struck by a truck January 4th while on a traffic stop.
Officer Woods was responding to a traffic stop on Colerain Avenue crash that snapped a utility pole in half.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Woods was an officer with Colerain Township for 15 years. Before his passing Woods became an organ donor.
- Mainstream Media Needs To Figure Out How To Call Racists Racist
- OHSAA Tells Parents To Chill At Their Kid’s Games
- 10 Healthy Meal Delivery Services To Try
- Kanye on ‘Erratic’ Artists ‘We Can Enjoy Their Music,’ Here’s Why Not
- How to Get a Marijuana Card in Ohio
- Medical Marijuana Sales Starting In Ohio
- Man Leaves 2 Pounds Of Weed In Uber, Tries To Retrieve It From Cops
- Alexis Skyy Is Cooking Chicken For Rob Kardashian To Spite Blac Chyna
- Netflix To Raise Price On Streaming Plans
- Alicia Keys To Host 2019 Grammy Awards [VIDEO]
Colerain Officer Passes Away After Being Hit By Truck was originally published on wiznation.com