Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists. Check out a sneak peek below…
- Black History Month: Spotlighting A Decade of Struggle
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Sedrick Denson
- How Indy McDonald’s Owners Reginald & Tracey Jones Are Impacting Others
- Pastor Jeffrey A. Johnson’s Years of Impact Continues To Grow Eastern Star Church
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- The Wiz Warm Up: Cincinnati’s Dash Gwoppovelli & Tatum
- White Woman Tells Black Police Officer Arresting Her ‘My KKK Friends Will Burn Your Family’