Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists. Check out a sneak peek below…
- Little Known Black History Fact: Pelé
- All The White Women Calling Cops On Black People Now Have A New Hotline
- Calling All Our NYC Naturalistas: Join Us At The Tresses And Dresses Bridal Soireé
- Reports Show Chicago Schools Just As Segregated As Ever
- Details Of Botham Jean’s Family Lawsuit Against Dallas Are Revealed
- Blac Chyna’s Mom Tokyo Toni Claims She’s Not Allowed To See Dream Kardashian
- Trend Of HBCU Carjackings Raises Concerns For Black College Students In Atlanta
- Everything We Learned About A Successful Marriage From Will & Jada’s ‘Red Table Talk’
- Thailand Tells Black People Don’t Come Here
- 5 Ways to Extend Your Blowout When You Have Natural Hair