The Ohio State University suspended head coach Urban Meyer for 3 games following a more than two week long investigation regarding his knowledge of domestic abuse against former assistant coach Zach Smith.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
OSU President Dr. Michael Drake and the school’s Board of Trustees met and deliberated for more than 10 hours Wednesday before coming to the conclusion that Meyer would be suspended. In addition OSU Athletic Director Gene Smith was suspended from August 31 through Sept 16.
Meyer will miss a home against Oregon State and Rutgers, and a neutral-site game against TCU at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
- Ben Carson Links Brett Kavanough’s Accuser To A Socialist Plot And ‘Wet Hornets’
- ‘LHHATL’ Stars Lil’ Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Their Prince Breland Into The World
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- Thug Who Flashed Gun At Florida A&M Students Surrenders To Police
- My Elementary School Was Named After A Racist. Now It’s Named After Barack Obama
- Michael Bae Jordon Is Bringing His Own Brand Of Sexy To Coach As An Ambassador
- Heartbreaking: Botham Jean Avoided Police And Once Said, ‘Mom, I Don’t Want To Be Stopped’
- I Wore Shorts For The First Time In 10 Years And No One Died
- Toadstool Trump Attacks Brett Kavanough’s Accuser On Twitter
- Who Needs The NFL? Colin Kaepernick Will Receive Medal From Harvard