The Ohio State University suspended head coach Urban Meyer for 3 games following a more than two week long investigation regarding his knowledge of domestic abuse against former assistant coach Zach Smith.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
OSU President Dr. Michael Drake and the school’s Board of Trustees met and deliberated for more than 10 hours Wednesday before coming to the conclusion that Meyer would be suspended. In addition OSU Athletic Director Gene Smith was suspended from August 31 through Sept 16.
Meyer will miss a home against Oregon State and Rutgers, and a neutral-site game against TCU at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?
- Body Recovered From River Identified As Missing Social Justice Advocate, Amber Evans
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Man Who Kicked Elderly Woman On Train Arrested, Fiancée Claims He Acted In Self-Defense
- Fraternity Members Kicked Out Of Organization After “Pick My Cotton” Video Goes Viral
- LET’S MAKEUP: Learn How To Get Janelle Monae’s 2019 Kids’ Choice Awards Look For Under $75.00
- Voices: K-Ci From Jodeci Looks Back On The Making Of Classics “Forever My Lady” & “The Show, The After Party, The Hotel”
- Eva Marcille’s Messy Bridesmaid Put On Blast For Being A Hater After Spilling Eva’s Financial Woes
- Take This Week’s Listen To Black Women Poll On Stealthing, Spring Cleaning Your Life, & Prioritizing Sex
- Serena Williams Invests In Black Female Entrepreneurs