The Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin is reportedly “gravelly ill,” according to Showbiz411. The singer is currently in her native Detroit surrounded by family and friends.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
An 18-time Grammy winner, numerous reports about Franklin’s health in the past months have had her either seriously ill or completely fine. Last year, the 76-year-old Franklin revealed her stunning weight loss, which again brought rumors that the weight loss was cancer-related.
She told JET earlier this year, “I am not one to do a lot of talking about my personal health or business,” she said at the time. “Not too much, not too much. There are a lot of people who will talk about anything, as long as there is somebody listening. But I am not one of those people. That’s not Aretha.”
She added, “I am not going to even deal with that. “I don’t have to talk about my health with anybody other than my doctors. The problem has been resolved.”
- Shaun King: Police Treat Our Black Kids Like Animals
- Joe Biden Announces He’s Running For President In 2020 [VIDEO]
- ‘Empire’ Recap: It’s Looking Like Andre Is Really Going To Die
- Loni Love Swears By These Plus-Size Fashion Lines: Eloquii, Ashley Stewart & ASOS
- Father Of 7-Year-Old Killed By Stray Bullet Begs Shooter: ‘Show Your Face’
- Ninth-Grader Commits Suicide After He Was Bullied for Being Gay
- Cincinnati: 17 Walnut Hills Students Had Perfect ACT Scores
- The O’Jays Give Advice For The New Generation Of Musicians, Calls Some Trends ‘Buffoonery’
- CELEBRITY HEALTH: BEYONCE REVEALS ‘EXTREMELY DIFFICULT PREGNANCY’ IN NETFLIX’S ‘HOMECOMING”
- Diddy Covers Essence With His Children In Celebration Of Mag’s 49th Anniversary
Aretha Franklin Is Reportedly “Gravely” Ill And Near Her Death was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com