The Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin is reportedly “gravelly ill,” according to Showbiz411. The singer is currently in her native Detroit surrounded by family and friends.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
An 18-time Grammy winner, numerous reports about Franklin’s health in the past months have had her either seriously ill or completely fine. Last year, the 76-year-old Franklin revealed her stunning weight loss, which again brought rumors that the weight loss was cancer-related.
She told JET earlier this year, “I am not one to do a lot of talking about my personal health or business,” she said at the time. “Not too much, not too much. There are a lot of people who will talk about anything, as long as there is somebody listening. But I am not one of those people. That’s not Aretha.”
She added, “I am not going to even deal with that. “I don’t have to talk about my health with anybody other than my doctors. The problem has been resolved.”
- Colin Kaepernick’s Girlfriend Calls Travis Scott A Liar
- Could LeBron’s Injury Be Worse Than What We Have Thought??
- Singer ‘Monica’ Is Offering You ‘Commitment’
- ‘LHHMIAS2’ Recap: Trina Mediates A Peace Talk Between Joy And Shay
- Tamela And David Mann Discuss Their Marriage And What’s Kept Them Together On ‘Good Morning America’ [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Weighs In On The Government Shutdown: “This Sh*t Is Really Serious!” [VIDEO]
- East Cleveland Court Dismisses Charges Against Three Cleveland Police Supervisors
- D.L. Hughley Gets Real About Radio, His Childhood & More
- (Sigh): 6 Reasons It’s Mid-January & Your New Year Resolutions Are Already Dying
- Marjorie Harvey Posted A Video Of Grandchildren Pretend Breastfeeding, Sends The Internet Into An Uproar
Aretha Franklin Is Reportedly “Gravely” Ill And Near Her Death was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com