The Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin is reportedly “gravelly ill,” according to Showbiz411. The singer is currently in her native Detroit surrounded by family and friends.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
An 18-time Grammy winner, numerous reports about Franklin’s health in the past months have had her either seriously ill or completely fine. Last year, the 76-year-old Franklin revealed her stunning weight loss, which again brought rumors that the weight loss was cancer-related.
She told JET earlier this year, “I am not one to do a lot of talking about my personal health or business,” she said at the time. “Not too much, not too much. There are a lot of people who will talk about anything, as long as there is somebody listening. But I am not one of those people. That’s not Aretha.”
She added, “I am not going to even deal with that. “I don’t have to talk about my health with anybody other than my doctors. The problem has been resolved.”
- Huggy Lowdown: Matt Barnes Smoked How Much Weed?!
- Rev. Al Sharpton: Stephon Clark’s Killer Needs To Be Punished
- Roland Martin: Black People Need To Become Investors
- Guy’s Gripe: ‘The People Movers’ In The Airport Have Rules
- Morning Minute: We All Look The Same To The New York Times
- Top Of The Morning: The Floods Vs. Hoarders
- CBS’ Julie Chen Leaves ‘The Talk’ In Taped Message
- Christian Producer LaVonda Rouse Creates New Inspirational Talk Show
- Little Known Black History Fact: Joe Morgan
- Juan And Lisa Winans To Record Music Together
Aretha Franklin Is Reportedly “Gravely” Ill And Near Her Death was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com