Police have arrested an Ohio woman for keeping her boyfriends body in her hotel room for 4 days after he died from a drug overdose. Workers reportedly discovered the body at the Crosslands Motel in Sharonville June 14 after investigating a foul odor.
The deceased was identified as Jacob Tackett, and police say his 34 yr old girlfriend told authorities that he stopped breathing after they used heroin together June 10. The woman continued to use heroin in the room after his death and covered him with a sheet. She has been charged with abuse of a corpse.
- Loni Love Swears By These Plus-Size Fashion Lines: Eloquii, Ashley Stewart & ASOS
- Father Of 7-Year-Old Killed By Stray Bullet Begs Shooter: ‘Show Your Face’
- Ninth-Grader Commits Suicide After He Was Bullied for Being Gay
- Cincinnati: 17 Walnut Hills Students Had Perfect ACT Scores
- The O’Jays Give Advice For The New Generation Of Musicians, Calls Some Trends ‘Buffoonery’
- CELEBRITY HEALTH: BEYONCE REVEALS ‘EXTREMELY DIFFICULT PREGNANCY’ IN NETFLIX’S ‘HOMECOMING”
- Diddy Covers Essence With His Children In Celebration Of Mag’s 49th Anniversary
- ‘YOUNG & THE RESTLESS’ BIDS FAREWELL TO KRISTOFF ST. JOHN’S CHARACTER !
- Boy Scouts In Ohio Sex Abuse Exposed
- ‘Game of Thrones’ is The Top Binge-Watched Show in the U.S., But ‘The Office’ is Tops in Ohio