Police have arrested an Ohio woman for keeping her boyfriends body in her hotel room for 4 days after he died from a drug overdose. Workers reportedly discovered the body at the Crosslands Motel in Sharonville June 14 after investigating a foul odor.
The deceased was identified as Jacob Tackett, and police say his 34 yr old girlfriend told authorities that he stopped breathing after they used heroin together June 10. The woman continued to use heroin in the room after his death and covered him with a sheet. She has been charged with abuse of a corpse.
- Mainstream Media Needs To Figure Out How To Call Racists Racist
- OHSAA Tells Parents To Chill At Their Kid’s Games
- 10 Healthy Meal Delivery Services To Try
- Kanye on ‘Erratic’ Artists ‘We Can Enjoy Their Music,’ Here’s Why Not
- How to Get a Marijuana Card in Ohio
- Medical Marijuana Sales Starting In Ohio
- Man Leaves 2 Pounds Of Weed In Uber, Tries To Retrieve It From Cops
- Alexis Skyy Is Cooking Chicken For Rob Kardashian To Spite Blac Chyna
- Netflix To Raise Price On Streaming Plans
- Alicia Keys To Host 2019 Grammy Awards [VIDEO]