It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow WowSource: 1 of 8
2. Chris BrownSource: 2 of 8
3. D-WadeSource: 3 of 8
4. Busta RhymesSource: 4 of 8
5. Brandon Howard (and mom)Source: 5 of 8
6. DMXSource: 6 of 8
7. Hines WardSource: 7 of 8
8. ODBSource: 8 of 8
- GM Workers Endured “Whites Only” Signs, Nooses Plus More [VIDEO]
- Dave Chappelle: R Kelly Was Ready To Slap The Piss Out Of Him!?
- Kyrie Irving: I Just Called To Say “I’m Sorry” LeBron ♫
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: In Case You Didn’t Know How Toxic Sam Was
- Ohio Sees Record-Breaking Year For Organ Donations, Many Still Wait
- Stevie Wonder Fired DL Hughley From His First Radio Job & 4 Other Things We Learned From DL Hughley’s RadioFacts Interview
- FYI: This Is Why The Doll Of Serena Williams’ Daughter Has Over 90,000 Followers On Instagram
- Former NFL Player Beats Up Man Who Was Masturbating Outside Of Daughter’s Window
- Anti-Vaxxers Land On WHO’s Top Global Health Threats List
- Kyrie Irving ‘Apologizes’ to LeBron James!!!