The school district where a student opened fire two years ago, shooting two students, is now allowing teachers and other staff members to bring guns into classrooms.
The Madison Local School Board unanimously passed the measure Tuesday night.
What are your thoughts on teachers being able to carry guns in one Cincinnati school district? I feel it’s a gift and a curse. I say that because, while it’s a good idea because the teacher can protect their self and a bad idea because what if the gun accidentally goes off and the teacher shoots an innocent student. That’s my take on it. (FOX19)
Sign Up to Recieve Breaking News from Soul Via Email:
- Once Again, George Zimmerman Avoids Jail Time
- Andrew Gillum Lost Florida Election Because Of Racism, Democrats Say
- Private Consultant Releases New Kendrick Johnson Autopsy
- Man Shoots Ex In The Head At Her Job
- ‘He Just Started Shooting’: Cop Shot Jemel Roberson ‘Out Of Fear,’ Eyewitness Says
- So You Have Tree Damage After A Storm. Who Pays For It?
- Melania Trump Whines That People Criticize Her Foolish ‘Be Best’ Campaign
- Black Man Who Was Beat Unconscious By Arizona Police Files $1.97 Million Lawsuit
- Newly Elected DA Criticizes Faith Johnson’s Handling Of The Botham Jean Case
- Wake-Up Call To Democrats: ‘Black Women Get Things Done’
Teachers Allowed To Carry Guns To Class In Cincinnati! was originally published on rnbcincy.com