The school district where a student opened fire two years ago, shooting two students, is now allowing teachers and other staff members to bring guns into classrooms.
The Madison Local School Board unanimously passed the measure Tuesday night.
What are your thoughts on teachers being able to carry guns in one Cincinnati school district? I feel it’s a gift and a curse. I say that because, while it’s a good idea because the teacher can protect their self and a bad idea because what if the gun accidentally goes off and the teacher shoots an innocent student. That’s my take on it. (FOX19)
Sign Up to Recieve Breaking News from Soul Via Email:
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Sedrick Denson
- Pastor Jeffrey A. Johnson’s Years of Impact Continues To Grow Eastern Star Church
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- The Wiz Warm Up: Cincinnati’s Dash Gwoppovelli & Tatum
- White Woman Tells Black Police Officer Arresting Her ‘My KKK Friends Will Burn Your Family’
- Man Accused Of Stealing Credit Cards For Valentine’s Day Gifts
- This Day In Black History: February 15th- Nat King Cole Dies
Teachers Allowed To Carry Guns To Class In Cincinnati! was originally published on rnbcincy.com