Source: Johnny Nunez / Getty
Beyonce is out there living her best life with her family–and we’re here for it!
Case in point: This video of Queen Bey, her mother
Tina Knowles Lawson, her hubby JAY-Z and her stepdad Richard Lawson doing the electric slide together at birthday party. And trust: It’s everything!
Take a look at them being jamming to “Before I Let You Go,” by Maze featuring Frankie Beverly:
Tina originally posted the video on her own Instagram page, but deleted it later during the day.
Apparently, she wrote the following caption with her post: “Why at every party even a kid’s party do we have to do 10 versions of the Harlem shuffle, electric slide, cupid Shuffle, wobble Shuffle, The Texas shuffle —everything but the kitchen sink Shuffle.”
Ha! We all know how much Black folks love an electric slide.
It’s no secret that Tina loves posting pics of her beautiful fam on the Gram.
Just over the weekend, she shared a pic of Beyonce’s long ponytail talking about all those “inches” were Bey’s real hair.
We just love this family!
Long Hair Don’t Care! Mama Tina Debuts Beyonce’s Real Rapunzel Tresses
The Lion Queen: Disney Confirms Beyonce’s Role In Live-Action ‘Lion King’
Tina Knowles Gives Shout Out To Black Fashion Designer
Glam-Ma! 17 Photos Of Tina Knowles-Lawson Flexing On Instagram
17 photos Launch gallery
1. Issa wedding slay.
1 of 17
2. Theres's nothing like spending time with your bestie.
2 of 17
3. Finding serenity at the shore.
3 of 17
4. Profiling in her athlesure.
4 of 17
5. Mama T and her first-born, Charlie’s Angels-style.
5 of 17
6. The queen and her king enjoyed a night out at Kris Jenner’s Great Gatsby-themed 60th birthday party.
6 of 17
7. Sexy Sixties.
7 of 17
8. “I woke up like this.”
8 of 17
9. Tina loves to share her mommy/daughter moments.
9 of 17
10. She captioned this cute photo of her and Solange: “Me and my baby.”
10 of 17
11. Glam-Ma duties.
11 of 17
12. T-Knowles is always in “Formation.”
12 of 17
13. Ms. Tina loves her some Kelly.
13 of 17
14. Here she is with her husband Richard and daughter Solange at Kelly’s birthday party.
14 of 17
15. “Watermelonnnn” *Cues Beyonce’s Drunk In Love.*
15 of 17
16. Tina even posts pics of her ex-husband Mathew Knowles.
16 of 17
17. She celebrated her anniversary with Richard Lawson rocking King and Queen hoodies. We see you Miss T!
17 of 17