Former NBA baller Gilbert Arenas reportedly decided not to pursue a lawsuit against his ex, Laura Govan, according to The Jasmine Brand.
During their contentious 2015 custody case over their four children, Govan alleged that Arenas exposed her to several STD’s in an e-mail that was leaked to the press. “When I left you it was because I couldn’t take the STDs,” Govan wrote in the email addressed to Arenas.
In 2016, a judge ordered Govan to pay $110,000 in damages after it was discovered that the “Basketball Wives” star was behind the leak. Arenas also added a second lawsuit against Govan and her attorney after her attorney wrote a blog post alleging that Govan was “stating a fact,” with her STD accusations.
According to the outlet, Arenas filed papers to drop the suit on October 31.
SOURCE: The Jasmine Brand
Reality TV Couples Whose Reality Didn't End Well
1. Phaedra Parks and Apollo NidaSource: 1 of 15
2. Joseline and Stevie JSource: 2 of 15
3. Omarion & Apryl JonesSource:Getty 3 of 15
4. Tiny and TISource: 4 of 15
5. Tarek & Christina El MoussaSource:Getty 5 of 15
6. Porsha Williams & Kordell StewartSource:Getty 6 of 15
7. Ed Hartwell and Lisa WuSource:Getty 7 of 15
8. Mariah Carey and James PackerSource: 8 of 15
9. Bruce and Kris JennerSource:Getty 9 of 15
10. Kim Kardashian and Kris HumphriesSource: 10 of 15
11. Jessica Simpson and Nick LacheySource: 11 of 15
12. Ochocinco and Evelyn LozadaSource: 12 of 15
13. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar OdomSource: 13 of 15
14. Gina and Pat NeelySource: 14 of 15
15. Jon and Kate GosselinSource: 15 of 15
Gilbert Arenas Drops STD Lawsuit Against Laura Govan was originally published on hellobeautiful.comfeed