Orange Is The New Black‘s Laverne Cox appeared on the show’s red carpet last this weekend, celebrating its 5th season. Lavern sported a beige ruffled dress with a thigh high slit, designed by Shari Richi and was styled by Christina Pacelli.
The dress was off the shoulders, ruffled at the top and bottom, with a sheer see through material. The strappy sandals were a perfect match with the dress as Laverne struck a pose at the premiere.
Starring as Sophia on the beloved Netflix series, Laverne kept it simple with accented pops of color for the evening. Straying away from basic black eyeliner, she gave some color with nacy blue eyeliner and pink shadow. Her hair was half up, cascading down in loose waves and her skin had a beautiful summer glow.
What’s your take on Laverne’s look? Vote HAUTE or NAUGHT below!
RED CARPET RUNDOWN: The Stars Step Out For The CFDA Awards
1. Janelle MonáeSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Janelle MonáeSource:Getty 2 of 13
3. 2017 CFDA Fashion Awards - ArrivalsSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Kerry WashingtonSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Lupita Nyong'oSource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Lupita Nyong'oSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. Gabrielle Union & Dwayne WadeSource:Getty 7 of 13
8. Gabrielle UnionSource:Getty 8 of 13
9. Dwayne WadeSource:Getty 9 of 13
10. Joan SmallsSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Joan SmallsSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. 2017 CFDA Fashion Awards - ArrivalsSource:Getty 12 of 13
13. Alek WekSource:Getty 13 of 13
HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Laverne Cox Ruffles The Red Carpet With A Slit Higher Than OITNB’s Ratings was originally published on hellobeautiful.comfeed