The 14-year-old suspect, whose name was not released because he is a minor has been charged with a criminal sex act and his case will be handled by Family Court.
Police said he forced himself on the girl inside a tubular play structure at the McDonald’s restaurant on Hillside Ave. in Jamaica Tuesday night.
The girl then ran to her mother, who was in the restaurant, and told her what happened. The mom tried to stop the suspect, grabbing onto his shirt, but he broke free and fled across the avenue, police sources said.
A 9-year-old girl was fondled at the same McDonald’s on March 9. No arrest has been made in that case. Police have not yet ruled out a connection that incident and Tuesday’s attack.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
· Recent Updates
- #WhitePeopleBoycottingEBONY Takes Over Black Twitter
- [Podcast] Why MLB needs more drugs
- Bill O’Reilly Has Beef With Single Black Moms: ‘Whites Don’t Force Blacks To Have Babies Out Of Wedlock’
- Harlem Library Underfunded, But Midtown Branch To Receive $300M
- Ariel Castro’s Home Was Destroyed This Morning
- SW Ohio City Stops ‘Mostly-Black’ Bus-Riders From Entering Community
- Yesterday’s Special Election Results