A 12-year-old girl has given birth to a baby that was allegedly fathered by a 74-year-old.
The pensioner from a neighbouring village in Qiyang, Hunan province, China has been arrested by police for the crime after DNA evidence reportedly revealed he was the father of the baby girl.
But the child has denied she was sexually assaulted by the man.
Her family believe that the pensioner was forced to confess as part of a police cover-up.
They believe that DNA was not taken from any of the three teachers to see if they fathered her daughter.
The girl also claims that at one point during the investigation she saw the three teachers in question handing money over to the police.
She claims she was also threatened by the headteacher of her school to keep quiet.
The 74-year-old man has been sentenced to 12 years in jail.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- FBI Arrest Nine in Cincinnati and Covington Drug Bust
- Missing Persons Alert
- School Bus Thieves Make a Stop at the Juvenile Detention Center
- Mexico Surpasses America as the Most Obese Country in the World
- NYC Woman Robbed of $100,000 Cash in Broad Daylight
- Woman Who Hid Loaded Gun In Vagina During Arrest Gets 25 Years
- Judge Allows Zimmerman Defense To Present Trayvon’s Toxicology Report