The wrongful death case brought on by the Jackson family against concert promotion company AEG is unearthing more inconvenient truths about most of the parties involved. Michael Jackson‘s oldest son Prince testified during the trial yesterday and gave the world another reason to dislike Conrad Murray.
During Prince Jackson’s testimony, he revealed how Murray announced to him and his siblings that their father had died. Prince recounted how he and his family sat in a room in their Holmby Hills mansion as Michael Jackson went into cardiac arrest. Prince said he heard a few screams and then he was called upstairs into his father’s bedroom. Prince also stated that when he got upstairs, he saw Michael Jackson “half hanging out the bed” as Murray tried to administer CPR.
Prince went on to describe how Conrad Murray told his siblings that their father had died. According to Prince, Murray walked into the room and very nonchalantly said, “Sorry kids. Dad’s dead.”
After dropping that fact, Prince detailed how his younger sister Paris has been hit the hardest by the death of their father. She was my dad’s princess. She definitely is dealing with [his death] in her own way.” Paris Jackson has been in the news recently for an alleged suicide attempt.
We sincerely hope the Jackson children can find a way to come to terms with the death of their father someday.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Second Kennedy Heights Shooting in Two Weeks
- Another Top City Official Bolts for Detroit
- Ohio House Gives Green Light To Traffic Camera Ban
- Why Black People Don’t Support Each Other: Race, Stereotypes & America
- Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support, Suffering From Kidney Failure
- Half Price Deal: Big Papa’s
- Texas Senator Wendy Davis’ 13-Hour Filibuster Successfully Beats Abortion Bill