Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin seems to have an endless supply of inappropriate and ignorant comments when it comes to politics, and her latest comments do not disappoint.
While speaking at the annual meeting of the Faith and Freedom Coalition Saturday, Palin criticized President Obama and his decision to intervene with the fighting in Syria.
“We’re talking now more, new interventions, I say until we know what we’re doing, until we have a commander in chief who knows what he’s doing … well, in these radical Islamic countries aren’t even respecting basic human rights, when both sides are slaughtering each other as they scream over an arbitrary red line, Allahu Akbar, I say until we have someone who knows what they’re doing, I say: Let Allah sort it out.”
This past Thursday President Obama agreed to supply military support to Syrian rebels after intelligence agencies confirmed the Syrian military had used chemical weapons on its people. The use of weapons like the nerve agent sarin crossed the ‘red line’ necessary to trigger American involvement, said the president.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- NHN: Why Watching Sports With Men Is Better [Video]
- 23 Potential Jurors To Return Next Week In Zimmerman Case
- City to Court: Don’t Delay the Parking Lease
- Suspect Arrested in Winton Place Double Murder
- Power Back On For Tri-State After Thursday Storms
- R.I.P: Teenager Dies In Tragic Car Accident As His Mom Sits In The Audience At High School Graduation Waiting For Him To Walk Across The Stage
- Michael Patterson: Uninsured Georgia Dad Paralyzed Saving Drowning Girl [VIDEO]