0 reads Leave a comment
“T.J. Lane is my spirit animal.” WTH?
The “TJ+Lane” tag on tumblr exploded in content Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. Lane was sentenced yesterday to three life sentences for killing three of his classmates in February 2012.
As photos from T.J. Lane’s sentencing hit the web, users quickly started posting them to their blogs.
Users, mostly teenagers it looks like, have been making photosets and collages out of Lane’s Facebook photos, painting him as a tragic figure.
Many of whom are upset that Lane is getting such a severe sentence for killing his fellow students at Chardon High School last year.
One of the most common threads through the T.J. Lane fandom, however, is how hot he is.
His trial was heavily GIF’d by the community, isolating some of Lane’s more provocative moments.
His statement from the sentencing is everywhere, with kids putting it on other photos of him and sharing it amongst each other.
Also, an unfortunately dramatic photo of Lane revealing his “Killer” shirt is being passed around.
But more than anything, the fandom seems to be centered entirely around his belligerent and disturbing behavior at the sentencing Tuesday.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Midday Walnut Hills Shooting Leaves One Dead
- UK Basketball Fan Blames Liberals For Team’s Tournament Snub
- Women and Their Stories: Marjorie Parham and Marian Spencer
- President Barack Obama Picks OSU To Make It To Final Four! Breaks Down 2013 NCAA Tournament Bracket
- History Channel Responds to ‘Bible’s’ Obama/Satan Resemblance
- Roland Martin Is Leaving CNN
- Local Sequestration Protest Scheduled for Today