To honor 90 years in the journalism industry, TIME Magazine recently released a video commemorating each cover from 1923 to the present.
The two-minute compilation spans decades of world change, from the Cold War to the Civil Rights Movement, featuring appearances from Muhammad Ali, Jackie Robinson, and President Barack Obama (featured above). In the video, there’s a noticeable change from basic colors to more advanced aesthetics, which is an obvious harbinger of the advancing times.
Watch 90 Years In 120 Seconds here:
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- With Voting Rights Act And Sequester, We Can’t Stop Marching
- 18-Year-Old CEO Chosen As Newest CoverGirl
- Roselawn Shooting Injures One
- Cincinnati Police Chief Pushes For Tougher Gun Control Laws
- Judge to Elmwood Place: Turn Off The Traffic Cameras
- All In The Family: Mitt Romney Takes New Position At Son’s Firm
- Documentarian Examines Black ‘Soul Food Junkies’