According to a new report, a Hollywood private investigator named Pat Huebl says he has video evidence that proves pop icon Whitney Houston was murdered.
Huebl told the National Enquirer:
“I have evidence that points to Whitney being a victim of a high powered drug dealers who sent thugs to collect a huge debt she owed for drugs,” Huebl says in the new issue of the National Enquirer, which broke the story.
All of his material from his investigation, which includes the video surveillance that shows one of the killers slipping into her room during the time she was left alone for 45 minutes, has been turned over to the FBI.
Via Magic 102.1
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Robin Roberts: Good Morning America Host Shines At Sam Champion’s Wedding
- President Obama Cuts Hawaii Vacation Short To Deal With ‘Fiscal Cliff’
- 4 Tricks To Managing Family Stress!
- Dr. Cornel West: Politicians Only Talk Gun Control When ‘Vanilla’ People Get Shot
- NY Newspaper Publishes Story With Names, Addresses Of Gun Owners
- White House First Dog Bo Steals Show! [VIDEO]
- Bulletproof Backpack Sales Up 500% Since Sandy Massacre