If you thought the “Saturday Night Live” parody of the vice-presidential debate between Vice-President Joe Biden and Congressman Paul Ryan was hilarious, then the spoof of the contentious 2nd debate between GOP presidential hopeful, Mitt Romney, and President Barack Obama, will have you in tears!
Mocking everything from the Long Island accents of the questioners in the hall and moderator Candy Crowley‘s real-time fact checking, to the palpable tension between the president and Mittens, nothing was sacred as SNL skewered it all. Special mention has to go to a cameo by someone playing Tagg Romney as a spoiled little rich kid just itching to punch the president, as the real Tagg said he wanted to do during a North Carolina radio interview.
The “Libya” moment of the debate when Crowley fact-checks Romney over his untrue statement that President Obama did not call the tragedy in Libya “an act of terror” the day after in the Rose Garden is comedic treasure.
Watch the POTUS Debate spoof below:
Watch the VP debate spoof below:
The last presidential debate is Monday night at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida. A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found the candidates tied, each with 47 percent of likely voters; so this last match-up could prove pivotal with the election only 16 days away.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Cleveland Paper Endorses Obama, Columbus Paper Endorses Romney
- Could the Juice Be Loose Once Again?
- Pregnant Brooklyn Woman Found Murdered Day Before Wedding
- Four Dead in Wisconsin Salon Shooting, Including Gunman
- McJordan Barbecue Sauce Sells For $10,000!
- Shameful! Black Man Behind Racist ‘Obama Phone’ Ad
- The Ohio Craigslist Killer Confesses [VIDEO]