The risk of diabetes is possible for anyone, but it has been proven that some groups are more at risk. This includes but is not limited to: African Americans, Latinos, Native Americans, and Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders, as well as seniors. For many individuals there is a risk of having Prediabetes. Prediabetes is when the blood sugar levels are higher than normal but not high enough to be considered diabetic. There are a couple ways to tell if you have it, click HERE to find out!
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Jay-Z Is Cooler Than The Dos Equis Guy In New Cognac Commercial
- Crowley Challenges Romney in Benghazi Dispute
- Jay-Z Stars In New Obama Campaign Ad [VIDEO]
- White Kids Allegedly Wear Blackface While Reenacting Chris Brown’s Attack On Rihanna
- Meningitis Hits Home
- Hillary Clinton: “I Take Responsibility” For Benghazi Terrorist Attack
- 5 Tips For President Obama In Tonight’s Debate