Proving once again that his reach goes far beyond music and pop culture at large, Jay-Z has shot a new ad for President Obama’s reelection campaign.
In the ad, Jay says:
“For so long, there was this voice that was silenced out there as far as exercising your right to vote. I think it was a voice that was silent because people had lost hope. They didn’t believe that their voice mattered or counted. … Now people are exercising their right, and you are starting to see the power of our vote. He made it mean something for the first time for a lot of people.”
See “The Power of the Voice” below:
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Meningitis Hits Home
- Hillary Clinton: “I Take Responsibility” For Benghazi Terrorist Attack
- 5 Tips For President Obama In Tonight’s Debate
- Who Will Win Tonight’s Debate?
- The Supreme Court Will Not Block Early Voting In Ohio
- Violence Again? Today’s Punch brought to you by……
- Would You Wear A Hoodie For Trayvon This Halloween?