The bus driver fighting incident in Cleveland, OH has sparked a national debate on respect, violence, and the results of one’s actions. Many people who reside in Cleveland felt that the bus driver was in the right to protect himself. On the other hand many believe that the bus driver went too far and should have taking other action. We want to get your reaction as well. What does this say about our youth and respecting elders? We all know that respect of elders has diminished with today’s youth. And what about violence among men and women?
So SOUND OFF! Leave a comment and take our poll. Who was wrong in this case? Should the bus driver lose his job and/or get jail time? Should the young woman be going to jail also? What would you have done? Watch the video below then leave your comment.
- Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!Recent Updates
- HS Counselor Fired Over Racy Lingerie Pics Taken 17 Years Ago
- Horse Manure Left At Warren County Dems Office
- Battle of the Veeps is Tonight!
- Woman Tells Police Being a Republican Should Keep Her Out of Jail
- Did You Know That Men Get Abused Too?
- Florida Gov. Mistakenly Gives Phone Sex Number For Fungal Meningitis Hotline
- Feds OK South Carolina’s Voter ID Law; Enforcement Begins AFTER Election