One of today’s hot topics revolves around the recent controversy with Clarence Thomas’ failure to report his wife’s income this year, but many are questioning whether or not he’s sold out in his actions. Thomas’ failure to disclose hundreds of thousands of dollars of income has now caused his reputation to end of up on the line and has gained quite a response.
By definition, an “Uncle Tom” is considered a black man who will do anything to stay in good standing with the white race. Often used as a derogatory phrase or statement, the term still exists and is obviously still relevant.
Do you think this is the case with Clarence Thomas? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave us a comment about it all. Take our buzzworthy poll question to join the discussion.
- Oprah to Give Intimate Facebook Interview
- Walk With Us To End Alzheimers
- Cooked! Model Who Ate Husband Wants Parole
- Lawmakers Want Clarence Thomas Investigated Over Wife’s Income
- Sharpton To March With Civil Rights Leaders For Obama Jobs Bill