Word on the street is Gucci Mane has gotten himself into quite a bit of trouble all over again. This time, he’s potentially headed back behind bars after authorities down in Atlanta have confirmed that Gucci Mane (born Radric Davis) is going back to jail for six months. Moments ago, he pled guilty to battery and other charges. Is going to jail, being released and then returning to jail becoming a trend for Hip Hop’s new generation? It appears to be that way, but why?
This latest incident stems back to January 28th when Gucci pushed a female out of his Hummer. We thought he’d learned his lesson the first time around, but apparently not. Stay tuned for more updates on his trip back to the slammer. In the meantime, share your thoughts and reactions below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and comment.
What does this kind of public drama do for Gucci Mane’s career, image and his music? Share your thoughts below.
- Poll Shows That 86% Of Americans Approve Of Interracial Marriage
- NYPD Caught Dirty Dancing At West Indian Parade On Video
- Amy Winehouse Duet with Tony Bennett to Be Released on Her Birthday
- KRS-One’s “Real Terrorism” Video Banned From YouTube
- Friends, Family Try To Stop Troy Davis Execution