Pictured: Cathy Hughes with Radio One Baltimore
Cathy Hughes, Founder, Chairperson of the Board and Secretary of Radio One, Inc. was honored with the Distinguished Civil Rights Advocate Award by the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law in conjunction with the National Bar Association Wednesday in Baltimore. Ms. Hughes was truly honored by the acknowledgement.
As Ms. Hughes accepted the award, she spoke on her commitment to helping the organization to safeguard everyone’s fundamental right to vote.
- Would You Jump In & Help If Your Child Was Involved in a Fight?
- 50 Things You Might Not Know About Obama On His 50th Bday
- AFC East Preview: Patriots To Sneak By Jets To Win Division
- Tyrese, Roland Martin And Booklovers Take Over ATL
- NFL And “Police Academy” Star Bubba Smith Dead At 66