Courtesy of: AC – Radio One Detroit, KissDetroit.com
Detroit’s own KEM took time to speak with the youth at Covenant House. As you may know, Covenant House provides services to homeless and runaway youth. During his time there he gave the youth and the adults one of the best pieces of advice.
Watch the video below to find out what that advice is, it may change your life!
- Breaking News: Gunman Found on VA Tech Campus
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
- Bloomberg Donates $30 Million To Program For Black And Latino Men
- Cathy Hughes Receives Distinguished Civil Rights Advocate Award
- 5 Gifts To Give President Obama For His Birthday