Oprah Winfrey is still making moves on TV – even just a few short days after the final episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show. As hard as it is to believe that 25 years of broadcasting success, Oprah won’t be the voice we come home to every afternoon for those of us who for years were lucky enough to get off work in time to catch her show.
Photo: Getty Images
That’s why she’s doing her best to still bring the leading reports, entertainment news, documentaries and special features on the OWN network which is set to premiere an exclusive interview with fashion designer Tom Ford later this month.
The new one-hour special will follow the private and often camera shy Ford (among others Lady Gaga and James Cameron) from the debut of his womenswear line showing the designer in a realm we’ve never seen before. Go Oprah!
Find out more about the show which hits the air on June 24th at 10pm by clicking on the links below.
- Female Officers To Sue NYPD For Sexual Harrasment
- Eric Deters’ Video Launches Debate on Race
- Good Riddance! Glenn Beck Show To Thankfully End On June 30th
- 12-Year-Old Chess Whiz Could Become Youngest Grandmaster
- Good Idea? Weiner Says He’s “Not Answering Any More Questions”