Cincinnati City Councilman Chris Bortz is facing allegations (both anonymous and directly from outside sources) concerning his use of racial slurs and derogatory comments toward a city sanitation worker.
As of today, no charges have been filed, but keep listening to today’s edition of The Lincoln Ware Show for the latest commentary from Lincoln Ware, his listeners and other city officials like Chris Smitherman (NAACP, president of Cincinnati chapter) who just called in to address the issue.
An investigation is soon to be underway, but not much coverage from local news outlets has been unveiled. Do you think there’s something (or someone) behind it all? Share your thoughts below on the message board.
Do you think the rumors are true? Do you think Chris Bortz will face charges for this?
If you haven’t taken our Buzzworthy Poll Question of the Day concerning the use of racial slurs such as the “N-word,” be sure to check out our home page’s right hand column to submit your vote on the hot topic.
- Crackhead Fights Cop, Steals Cop Car And Crashes In Chase
- DREAM ACT Supporters Tell Obama To Step Off
- Katie Couric Signs Off of CBS Evening News
- BlackPlanet, Monster Promote Diversity Jobs In Wake Of 15% Black Unemployment
- Sean Bell Community Center Opens In Queens