Last week, while the world was watching the Royal Wedding, Britain’s new princess Kate Middleton was smelling absolutely divine in the fragrance everyone is trying to find. We hear she smelled of the season’s hottest new aroma on the market.
White Gardenia Petals, the scent by Illuminum, was the fragrance of choice for not only the new Duchess of Cambridge, but also another woman of royalty – First Lady Michelle Obama. Both are reportedly huge fans of the scent and now the rest of the world’s women are clamoring the find their own, too.
Too little too late, huh? Although the fragrance was specifically made for the Royal occasion, Kate Middleton still wants us to smell just as fresh as she did.
Find out how and find out where via the links below. Would you spend money on Kate Middleton’s signature scent this Mother’s Day?
- Tasha Smith Talks Romance & Romeo
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Talks About “Jumping the Broom”
- Jumping the Broom Cincinnati Premiere
- What Does It Mean to Be Equally Yoked?
- Bootsy Collins Talks New Album With Tom Joyner